Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project 3/52

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE
Whoa, I'm really behind. Not a surprise but also not too hard to catch up. I was feeling a little discouraged today, decided to call my mom and she gave me a nice gentle kick in the bum (she's one of the only humans on earth I allow to do this). I decided to carry my camera around all day and see what there was to capture. The theme for week 3 is WHITE SPACE or negative space. This refers to the negative space surrounding your subject. I do not take a lot of nature pictures because people are usually my favorite subjects. However, sometimes I forget how beautiful and delicate God's work is. I absolutely love dandelions even though they are weeds and since Spring has sprung early I was able to capture these beautiful blooms growing at the park today. Thank you God for your beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Toni Parvin
CoffeeShop Designs