Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll! [DFW Children's Photographer]

My sis-in-law mentioned a scarecrow costume idea to me and it sounded too cute to pass up. I figure that since Olivia is 5 years old it is going to start being harder every year to have a "say" on her attire. So I went with the scarecrow theme and had to take pictures of it. I bought the crows at Michael's and was happy with how realistic they looked. Olivia didn't want to have anything to do with it when she first saw them. I had to convince her they were fake and she finally touched one. Harrison decided to be a transformer this year. He had a rat and ninja sword with him as well. Luckily the rat didn't make it into any of the pictures. I hate that thing. Happy Fall to everyone!






God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Toni Parvin
CoffeeShop Designs