Wednesday, January 4, 2012

52 week Project

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

I know I haven't blogged lately and part of that is due to the holiday madness and the other part is laziness. However, as New Year's resolutions are on the swing I figure I will try to be more diligent with my blogging. In an effort to challenge myself I've decided to participate in the 52 Week Project. I love the idea of challenging the creative part of myself. As a photographer it is important to keep the right side of my brain bursting with ideas. This blog is not accompanied with a picture but a post will be done soon so that I keep up with the weeks and not get behind. I hope to spark some creative juices in myself and maybe even inspire you to challenge yourself as well:)
Blessings to you in the new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Toni Parvin
CoffeeShop Designs