Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week 2/Project 52

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE
Week 2's theme was 'Responsibility' (I'm a little late posting this). Of all my responsibilities, the greatest of them is being a mom. It is the most rewarding and difficult job in the world. Children are a gift from God, and I believe that we are entrusted to raise them right. So my pictures below are my greatest gift (Harrison didn't show up in the pics but he's included in my mind:). They bring indescribable joy to my life and I'm thrilled to have the responsibility of raising them. Olivia is learning how to make Pink Lemonade Pound Cake that we found on Pinterest. Oh how I love that site. I'm hoping our cake turns out good.
By the way, these photos were simply edited with Paint the Moon's 'simple pop' action. I turned the action down to 15%. :)







Looks good, right?! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Toni Parvin
CoffeeShop Designs